Thoughts on Life, Art, Photography, Technology, Teaching and Travel…..
• Hyper aware of their surroundings.
• Know their equipment and its limitations.
• Have a solid technical foundation in Photography.
• Can shoot in Manual Mode when appropriate• Passionate!!
• Risk Takers!
• Patience and willing to wait for the shot.
• Inquisitive and curious about the world around them.
• Always upgrading their skills
• Have a good eye for design and composition.
• Sensitive to the nuances and subtle qualities of LIGHT!
• The ability to previsualize the final outcome of the image.
Can you add to this list? Please post a comment with your suggested attribute.
Here are a few images I shot yesterday in Greenville, North Carolina while visiting my old college photo professor. I made a concerted effort to keep these attributes in mind.